St. Charles Louisiana Natural Gas Explosion Causes Severe Burn Injuries

A St. Charles Parish woman burned last Wednesday in Paradis, Louisiana, has died as a result of her severe burn injuries. The victim was found by the local volunteer fire department outsider her home and was transported to the Baton Rogue General Mid-City Burn Center. Investigators believe natural gas piping in the kitchen leaked, resulting in a gas vapor explosion.

Since 1970, Baton Rouge, Louisiana has been fortunate to be the home of the Baton Rouge General Burn Center. The Burn Center cares for more than 800 burn victims every year suffering from flame, scald, electrical, chemical and other burn-related injuries. The burn center is one of only 125 specialized burn centers in the United States.

If you or a loved one has suffered serious burn injuries as a result of an accident, contact the experienced Baton Rouge, Louisiana burn injury lawyers at Dué, Guidry, Piedrahita & Andrews to schedule a free consultation. Email Louisiana injury lawyers or call (800) 929-7481.